AmCham Business Breakfast
A Changing World: How Do We Feel and Co-create the New Reality?
5 September, 8.30 – 10.00, Hotel Golf, Concordia Hall
A panoramic view: What is the role of the individual, business, politics and society in the new world?
The world is changing rapidly. How will this affect the reality of the individual, business, politics and society? How can the gap between reality (awareness) and the near future (new reality) be bridged? Are we ready for the challenges of the future? How can we co-shape it, rather than just adapt to it?
- Ms Christel Hofman, Directorat at Such a Potential, Netherlands
- Dr Matjaž Humar, Researcher at Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Dr Aleks Jakulin, Founder of Ganxy Inc., United States of America
- Dr Teresa Kennedy, Award-winning Author and President of Power Living Enterprises, United States of America
- Mr Andrej Pečjak, CEO of Metron Institute, Slovenia
- Dr Mark V. Vlasic, Senior Fellow and Adjunct Professor of Law at Georgetown University, United States of America
- Mr Tim M. Žagar, Co-founder of ICONOMI, The Financial Services for Decentralised Economy, Slovenia
Moderator: Ms Ajša Vodnik, Executive Director of AmCham Slovenia, Slovenia
To download the session backgrounder click here.
In partnership with: